By Honey Good. This is the perfect time of year to send wise and valuable tips to your children and grandchildren. You can frame them as a keepsake. We have an obligation to pass on our sage advice to our family. So make “your” list, gift it and wrap it up with a big bow.
Here is my list for 2015.
Dear Children and Grandchildren,
- Spend time with happiness givers.
- Impress yourself and you will grow.
- Be tolerant of differences in those you love.
- Don’t leap into big decisions. Take your time to make wise choices.
- Feel the fear and do it anyway.
- If you feel entitled you will never succeed.
- You are stronger than you think.
- Mistakes aren’t mistakes. They are lesson learners. Forgive yourself.
- Be responsible. Only you control your actions.
- Think twice before you speak once.
- Live in the present. Not in the past. It is your greatest gift…today.