By Brynne Ramella. I think we can all agree on one thing: Betty White is absolutely fabulous. She is 93 years old (can you believe it!?) and lives life to the fullest. Betty White shows us that age doesn't have to slow you down. In fact, we can learn quite a few life lessons from Betty White.
1) Sleep is important. Betty understands the importance of a good night's sleep...and that some of us may need more than others. A good night's sleep will help you to wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day!
2) Honesty is key. People respect and trust a person with integrity. But it doesn't come easy! You have to continue to work at your integrity every day of your life. Even when you are 93!
3) Don't worry about what others think of you. Life's too short to care about what other people think of you! If you stay out of other people's business, they'll stay out of yours! And that would make us all happier, right?
4) Exercise is important. Physical health is important at every age. But exercising gets harder the older you get. Sometimes you need to get a little creative with your exercise, just like Betty does! If you need a few other ideas, we have some for you here!
5) Speak your mind. As long as you aren't hurting anyone, what do you have to lose by speaking your mind? Betty says the most outrageous things, and we still love her!
6) Animals are a girl's best friend. People will let you down sometimes, but animals never will! Animals are great companions to have in your home at every stage of your life - just ask Honey about Orchid!
7) Take up a hobby. Hobbies are great to keep your mind stimulated, especially if you are retired. Don't worry, we won't judge your choice in hobby and if you're in need of one, check out a few ideas here.
8) Have a sense of humor. Betty White is just about one of the funniest people out there. She brings a smile to everyone's face. As long as you do not take yourself too seriously, you can have that impact on people, too!
9) Remember that you are beautiful. You are beautiful, no matter how old you are! Always carry that confidence with you! See what Honey has to say about this!
10) Remember that you are tough. You are tough and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! Women can get through just about anything!
Do you have any other favorite quotes from our queen, Betty White? Share them with us!