Kids get an overload of candy on Halloween, so why not let the adults have a few treats of their own? This cocktail is great to make for a party, or share with your significant other at home while you wait for trick-or-treaters. This particular recipe makes enough for two drinks, so keep that in mind if you plan to make drinks for multiple people. Enjoy! Check out this list for more Halloween-themed cocktails.
- 1/2 cup orange soda
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 shot orange liqueur
- 2 shots black vodka
- 2 peppermint sticks
- 2 licorice wheels
- Combine the orange soda, orange juice and orange liqueur in a pitcher or martini shaker
- Pour the mix into 2 martini glasses
- Hold a teaspoon measure upside over the glass while you slowly pour the vodka in it. This will allow the vodka to float on top, creating a layer.
- Repeat with the second glass.
- Top it off with a peppermint stick and/or licorice wheel for garnish.