This recipe comes from Dawn, one of our readers and they have become a crowd favorite! Thanks Dawn!
1 can (8-count) Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits
cubed mozzarella cheese (1-inch cube per Bomb)
2 pounds bacon (1 slice per Bomb)
toothpicks or skewers of your choice
oil for frying (I use Canola)
- Cube the cheese, and cut each biscuit into fourths. Place one piece of cheese inside a biscuit quarter and roll it up in there nice and tight.
- Wrap each rolled Bomb in a slice of bacon, and secure it with a skewer or toothpick.
- In a medium to large pot, heat up approximately 2″ of oil (to 350 degrees) and fry up each biscuit Bomb in small batches. I recommend one or two at a time. The oil used for frying will expand so closely watch the biscuits as they sit in the pot.
- Remove biscuits from the pot and allow them to drain on paper towels.
- Serve them up good and warm.