By Jacquelyn Prater. This is the BEST cookie recipe I have ever tried. I'm serious. Just make it once and you'll never go back to refrigerated dough, I promise.
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 10 tbsp of unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/4 cup of flour
- 3/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 and 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugars together in a mixer until they are light and fluffy.
- Slowly add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Add the flour, salt and baking soda. Mix in the chocolate chips by hand and chill the dough for at least 15 minutes.
- Scoop out tablespoons of dough, roll into balls and backe at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes.