Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so I want to share a delicious Easy Strawberry Fudge recipe - perfect for Valentine's Day! The world is filled with love on Valentine’s Day. Emotional love for our husbands or significant others, our parents, our children and grandchildren is expressed through hugs and kisses and words and gifts of endearment! We buy each other Valentine’s cards and candy, send flowers and have romantic dinners in beautiful restaurants, we send gifts of love through the mail, lovers get engaged, weddings take place and trips are planned around Valentine’s Day!
- 1 (16 ounce) can of strawberry frosting
- ½ teaspoon strawberry extract (I also used raspberry once when I was out of strawberry)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup red and white sprinkles (optional)
- Spray an 8x8 dish with cooking spray.
- Mix the strawberry frosting and strawberry extract thoroughly. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave, on 50% power, stirring often, until smooth.
- When the chips are completely melted, stir in the strawberry frosting and the sprinkles and mix well.
- Spread the fudge batter in the 8x8 dish. Top with additional sprinkles if desired.
- Place in the refrigerator to set.
- Makes approximately 12-16 fudge squares, depending on the size you cut.