I love hosting parties, especially when it’s a crowd who loves good cocktails and better appetizers. I have several great recipes up my sleeve but this one is so easy, cute, and delicious! People love bite size treats with cheese and everyone loves pizza, so why not combine the two without buying frozen? This recipe is easy to prepare and even easier to eat.
- Cooking spray
- 1 tube premade biscuit dough
- 12 slices of pepperoni/turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce/marinara sauce or as needed
- Crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 375 and spray a 12 count muffin tin with cooking spray to avoid sticking.
- Remove the biscuit dough from the tube, slice in half horizontally and roll to thin out. This will be your pizza dough for each muffin tin so be sure to line the tin all the way up the sides.
- Place the dough in the greased muffin tray and shape to fit. Repeat this step for all 12 pizzas.
- Bake crusts for 5 min to ensure the toppings do not make the dough soft.
- Remove and let cool a little, then top: 1 slice of pepperoni, about 2 teaspoons of sauce with some crushed red pepper, cheese to fill and top with oregano or other spices.
- Bake until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly, approx. 12 – 15mins. Wait 5 min before removing pizzas from muffin tray.
- Serve hot and enjoy!