Any meal where you can use your hands to eat is fantastic to me but you make that meal a dessert and I’m in heaven! Monkey bread is a childhood dessert with delicious pull apart pieces you can shove in your mouth and s’mores are an iconic American treat. The two mixed together is absolutely decadent and addictive. This very easy and quick dessert is perfect but I warn you that you will not be able to stop picking at this all night!
- 1 package Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2 Hershey’s milk chocolate bar
- 2 graham crackers
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350. Generously coat a pan in cooking spray or butter.
- Start by tearing the crescent rolls in half and set aside. Crumble the graham crackers and chocolate bars, and add to a bowl with marshmallows. Toss to mix.
- Roll crescent rolls into lumps while rolling in chocolate, graham crackers and mallows.
- When you've rolled all the balls and mashed them together in a pan to make a monkey bread shape, pour any leftover toppings over them.
- For 12-15 minutes until the bread is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!