If you don't have one already, get one today. A daily skin routine is a must. Create good habits for yourself that will pay off big time in the long run.
- Retinols. Lighten brown spots and smooth skin. You will see a difference in a few weeks. Use nightly.
- Vitamin B3. Many of our foods contain this vitamin but it is best applied topically under the name, Niacin. So eat it or rub it on your face. Foods high in B3 include fish, chicken, liver, pork, green peas, mushrooms, avocado and sunflower seeds.
- Sonic cleansing system. It gently exfoliates a build up of dry skin, helping to keep your skin fresh and radiant. I did some research and CLINIQUE Sonic System Purifying Cleaning Brush had a four star rating.
- White sunscreen. The minimum you should use is SPF 30. I use La Roche-Posay SPF 60 with Anthelios XL. I have read that everyone, children too, should use a white cream based sun block.
- Moisturizer. Your choice. I use Crème De La Mer skin care products and Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil at night.
Most of these are very easy to attain, so find some time, sooner than later, and establish a daily skin care routine for yourself. Not only will it help keep your skin looking young and beautiful, but it may save you from some unwanted dermatologist visits and keep you around longer to play with the ones you love.
Do something GOOD today: We all know we want to live a long and healthy beautiful life so protect your skin.